The New Orleans
Swing Dance Festival &
The Ultimate Lindy Hop Showdown
Oct 1st-Oct 5th 2015
New Orleans, LA
Welcome to The 7th Annual New Orleans Swing Dance Festival, home to the world famous Ultimate Lindy Hop Showdown now in its 14th year!
Come experience the wonders of our magical traditional jazz, blues, and swing dance community October 1st - 5th 2015!
Here's a quick list of the things we offer at the festival:
- LIVE MUSIC at every day, night, and after parties!
- DANCE CONTESTS with the best Lindy Hoppers from across the globe all to LIVE MUSIC!
- FREE TO ENTER CONTESTS - Endurance, Team, & Chorus Boys & Girls!
- PARADE THROUGH THE STREETS in our opening day Second Line Parade on Friday at noon!
- SWING DANCE CLASSES for all levels, even total beginners. We offer taster classes in various styles of swing and traditional jazz dances. There isn't just one! Lindy Hop, Charleston, Balboa, St Louis Shag, Collegiate Shag, Solo Jazz, Solo Blues, Tap, and more.
- HISTORIC VENUES including The French Market, The Old US Mint, The New Orleans Wax Museum, and more to be announced!
Buy Thursday Oct 1st Pre-Party Tickets ONLY Here!
(Jack and Jill is this night)
Can't come the whole weekend?
Buy individual dances here!